- About Us
- Artificial Intelligence and Data Science (AI&DS)
- Automobile Engineering (AE)
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering (EIE)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Mandatory Disclosure
- Grievance Redressal
- AICTE Feedback
- Curriculum and Syllabus
- Academic Schedule
- Revaluation (After obtaining photocopy)_SEE_March 2023
- Reval (Photocoy)_SEE March 2023
- Exam Fee – SEE – April 2023
- Review after Revaluation – SEE – Nov./Dec. 2022
- Revaluation SEE – Nov./Dec. 2022
- Application for Revaluation (Photocopy) – SEE Feb. 2023
- Application for Revaluation (Photocopy) – SEE Nov./Dec. 2022
- SEE – Feb. 2022 (UG & PG) – Examination Fee
- Revaluation Fee Circular-2022
- Exam Timetable
- SEE May/June 2023 – B.E./B.Tech
- SEE – April 2023 – B.E./B.Tech. & MBA
- Rescheduled Dates – SEE – B.E./B.Tech. Degree Examinations – March 2023
- SEE – B.E./B.Tech. Degree Examinations (I Sem.) – March 2023
- M.E. Degree Examinations Feb. 2023
- MBA – Feb 2023 Examination Time Table
- SEE – M.E. Degree Examination Schedule Sept-22
- SEE – B.E./B.Tech Degree Examinations – Nov./Dec. 2022
- REVISED DATES FOR SEE Dt. 9th & 10th Dec. 2022
- SEE – MBA Degree Examinations – Nov./Dec. 2022
- Examination Fee
- Student Login
- Faculty Login
- MBA – Evaluation form for Photocopy of answer script
- B.E.& M.E – Evaluation form for Photocopy of answer script
- Project Report Format
- Project Report Specimen
- Application Form – Name Correction
- Application Form – Duplicate Certificate
- Application Form – Transcript Certificate
- Registration Form – Ph.D. Course Work
- Hand Book
- Bus Route
- HR Handbook
- Organization Chart
VELAMMALIANS ABOVE & BEYOND AWARDS
“Brains, like hearts, go where they are appreciated.”
–Robert McNamara, Fmr. American Secretary of Defense
Nominations are invited from alumni for the year 2023
Placement Icon Award
- Placed in esteemed organizations with excellent package
- Outstanding management skills
- A leadership position with the company
- Awards & recognition
- Board memberships
- Global stature
- Innovations in the application of technology
- Design & development, etc.,
Emerging Entrepreneur Award
- Significant entrepreneurial skills & accomplishments
- First generation Entrepreneur/ Family Business
- No of Businesses ventured
- Rounds of pitches
- Funds raised
- Major clients
- Market presence – Domestic/International
- Strategy deployed
- Profitability / Growth /Turnover
- Innovations in the application of technology
- Social Impact, Etc.,
Path Breakers Award
- One who break the odds & take giant leap against the hardships, to move up from a routine career path, their by reaching the pinnacle of life & becoming a role model to youngsters
- Like Indian administrative services, armed services
- Excellence in public administration
- Notable achievements in media & fine arts etc.,
Optimal pursuer Award
- Academic achievement and honor
- Intellectual contributions to the field of expertise
- Pioneering work, journal papers & citation indices
- Conference papers
- Books and book chapters
- Number of PhD scholars guided
- Visiting professorship, lectureships, fellowships in professional associations,
- Significant accomplishments in various areas-service to society,
- Contribution made to people through an organization or as an individual,
- Community service,
- Awards & recognitions ,
VELAMMALIANS ABOVE & BEYOND AWARDS 2022
No one will disagree that excellence is never an accident; it is the result of high intention, sincere efforts, intelligent direction, skillful execution & vision to see obstacles as opportunities. Following Velammalians were the one who stands true to the above lines, being honored with the respective awards.
We had nominations from all eight Engineering departments on the above categories, Head of the various departments made a detailed presentation of each individual on their profile to the Jury. Based on the same, the following winners were honored.
The Placement Icon Award - Mr. Rakesh S
Electronics & Communication Engineering, 2018. Sr. ENGINEER at BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED, Govt. of India
- During his placement season, he got 4 offers from ZOHO Corporation, Tata Consultancy Services, Valued Epistemics & Barath Electronics (PSU). He choose to join BEL
- In his current role, he is involved in various defense projects & successfully completed three R&D projects
- He is independently developing a Main Battle Tank “Arjun” for the Indian Army.
He was recently promoted as the Senior Engineer at BEL, Chennai.
The Placement Icon Award - Pavithra S
Information Technology, 2013. She is a member leadership staff @ Zoho Corporation.
- During her placement Season, she got placed in ZOHO Corporation (First company which came to campus during that time). She is in ZOHO for the last 10 Years.
- Contributed for various application developments in the products of Zoho Finance suite, specifically Zoho Books.
- Leading and releasing some of the major country specific editions of Zoho Books including India, UK and Gulf countries are a few milestones.
- Headed a team & visited our college this placement season (2022) & hired 60+ students from 2023 batch for a package of 8.40 LPA.
The Emerging Entrepreneur Award - Mr.VASANTH RAJAN
Computer Science & Engineering, 2007. CEO Vertace
- He is a first graduate from a farming family and also a first generation entrepreneur.
- At 24 years he started his own company- Vertace
- It’s marching successfully for 12 years now with about 40 employees.
- They develop software solutions for organizations from various domains and of different sizes – ranging from small startups to Fortune 500 companies, from corporate to governments.
- Tamil Nadu government is a client and the recent Flagship project is TNEpass.
The Path Breakers - Mrs.DHARAKESHWARI R
Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, 2015. Deputy Commandant, Class ‘A’ Gazetted Officer. Indian Armed Forces (Indian Coast Guard), Ministry of Defense, Govt. of India
- Currently she posted in Coast Guard Regional HQ (NW) Gujarat.
Optimal pursuer - Mrs.RINITHA NAGARETHINAM
CIVIL ENGINEERING, 2011. Planning Lead at Mott Macdonald, UK.
- Won one of the most prestigious awards in construction in the UK and Europe – WICE 2022
- Anna University – 4th Rank
- sc-Construction Management, Loughborough University,UK.
- She has served Airport Authority of India, Larsen & Tubro Limited and Galliford Try Plc and J. Murphy & Sons Limited.