- About Us
- Artificial Intelligence and Data Science (AI&DS)
- Automobile Engineering (AE)
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering (EIE)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Mandatory Disclosure
- Grievance Redressal
- AICTE Feedback
- Curriculum and Syllabus
- Academic Schedule
- Revaluation (After obtaining photocopy)_SEE_March 2023
- Reval (Photocoy)_SEE March 2023
- Exam Fee – SEE – April 2023
- Review after Revaluation – SEE – Nov./Dec. 2022
- Revaluation SEE – Nov./Dec. 2022
- Application for Revaluation (Photocopy) – SEE Feb. 2023
- Application for Revaluation (Photocopy) – SEE Nov./Dec. 2022
- SEE – Feb. 2022 (UG & PG) – Examination Fee
- Revaluation Fee Circular-2022
- Exam Timetable
- SEE May/June 2023 – B.E./B.Tech
- SEE – April 2023 – B.E./B.Tech. & MBA
- Rescheduled Dates – SEE – B.E./B.Tech. Degree Examinations – March 2023
- SEE – B.E./B.Tech. Degree Examinations (I Sem.) – March 2023
- M.E. Degree Examinations Feb. 2023
- MBA – Feb 2023 Examination Time Table
- SEE – M.E. Degree Examination Schedule Sept-22
- SEE – B.E./B.Tech Degree Examinations – Nov./Dec. 2022
- REVISED DATES FOR SEE Dt. 9th & 10th Dec. 2022
- SEE – MBA Degree Examinations – Nov./Dec. 2022
- Examination Fee
- Student Login
- Faculty Login
- MBA – Evaluation form for Photocopy of answer script
- B.E.& M.E – Evaluation form for Photocopy of answer script
- Project Report Format
- Project Report Specimen
- Application Form – Name Correction
- Application Form – Duplicate Certificate
- Application Form – Transcript Certificate
- Registration Form – Ph.D. Course Work
- Hand Book
- Bus Route
- HR Handbook
- Organization Chart
ABOUT THE LIBRARY
The college library is in the Bill Gates Block and is occupied in the Ground and First floor of the building. Our Library is Spacious, well ventilated well lighted with a total floor area of 24000 square feet. The Library contains more than 77525 Volumes of books and 25156 different titles in the discipline of Computer Science, Electronics, Electricals, Instrumentation, Mechanical, Automobile, Civil, Artificial Intelligence& Data Science and Business Administration and 174 National and International Journals and More than 9517 online Journals. The Books are arranged and classified according to the Universal Decimal Classification Scheme. Open Access System is followed in the library. Well equipped with a number of Educational Video / Audio Cassettes and CDs on Science and Engineering.
Our significant library resources are our greatest resource and we provide with Professional, Reliable and User- Friendly service to our students and staff.
Working Days : 8.00 AM to 6.00 PM
All Holidays : 8.00 AM to 5.00 PM
(Except Govt. Holidays)
Vacation Period : 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
All Holidays : 8.00 AM to 5.00 PM
(Except Govt. Holidays)
Vacation Period : 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
The Ground Floor
- Stack Room with Reading Hall
- Circulation Section
- Technical Section
- Reprography Section
- Book Bank Sections
The First Floor
- Periodical Section
- Reference Section
- Reading Hall
- Multimedia Library
- Internet / CD Browsing Section
- Audio / Video Section
- IEEE Students Branch
- Back volumes
- Project report
- Reference service
- Reservation Service
- Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC)
- Internet Service
- Reprographic Service
- Job Opportunity Display
- Books exhibition
- SDI service
- Technical Film shows
- Current awareness Service
- Inter Library Network
- OPAC (On-line Public Access Catalogue)
- Book Bank (SC/ST)
- General Book Bank
- Career Guidance Sections
- Reading Halls for Reference, text books and current periodicals
- Web Based Library Information
- E-Resources Access
- Students can obtain membership card from the library by
producing their identity Cards with bar codes.
- Members should sign in the Gate Register at the entrance as a token of their acceptance and adherence to the rules of the library
- Two renewals for a book is allowed provided there are no reservations. For renewals, members must bring the book in person.
- Users are requested to verify the physical condition of the book/s before borrowing
- Books borrowed must be returned on or before the due date.
- For late return of books, overdue charges will be collected as per rules in force.
- Users are requested to collect receipt for fine amount paid by them.
- Members may suggest in writing to the librarian about the purchase of any textbook or reference book, which may or may not be available in the library or for which the number of copies may not be sufficient.
- Strict silence should be observed in the library.
|S. No||Member Details||No. of books||Periodical/Back volume/CD|
|1||Professors, Associate Professors and Assistant Professors||8||1|
|5||Skilled Non-Teaching Staff||3||1|
BORROWING AND CIRCULATION
The Circulation Section consists of five computers with barcode scanners for issue, return and renewal of books. All the library transactions are computerized, enquiries regarding availability of books; CD, Journals and reservation of books are made in the circulation section.
Acquisition Section is entrusted with the acquisition of all syllabus textbooks, reference books as prescribed in the course syllabus of Anna University for all UG and PG programmes. The Faculty can identify suitable books from other suppliers and once the books are identified to take care of their academic responsibilities (if the books are not available in the library) Once the books are identified they obtain prior approval from principal through HODs against an books recommendation format through the librarian (to certify the non availability of the books) Books are received from the supplier with the bills /invoice. They are verified for the title, author and edition quantity and any damages/missing pages. The bills are certified and forwarded to account department for payment
A specious Technical Section with well furnished furniture is provided to carry out the works such as books accessioning, classifying the books, preparation of data entry sheet and other related technical works for Newly Purchased Books and Journals.
BOOK BANK SECTION
SC/ST BOOK BANK
There are 984 books in the Book Bank Section. These Books are loaned to the Post Matric Scholarship holders of the SC & ST students. The Student can borrow 10 books and keep them for an entire semester and return the book to the library in the beginning of next semester.
GENERAL BOOK BANK
There are 1818 books in the General Book Bank Section. In order to encourage students to secure well in the university exams by continuously referring subject books, the library started General Book Bank Scheme.
Any students of VEC can place indent for the book by giving books details and pay 20% of the book cost. The management pays the rest of 80% and buys the book. The student can retain the book till he/she completes the subject exam and return the book to the library in the beginning of next semester.
The College Library is provided with a plain paper copier to provide REPROGRAPHY SERVICE to users. Due to the above service, the users are benefited in getting the photocopy of the information required from the library documents at a nominal cost; also damage to the wonderful collection is avoided.
STACK ROOM WITH READING HALL
The Stock Room is well equipped multi storied, open adjustable modern book stacks for housing the books for Reference and Lending. The Books are classified according to the Universal Decimal Classification. Bay Guides are available for easy access to books, and all books are arranged properly. Open Access System is followed which makes the process of locating books very easy for the students.
The Reading Hall has been designed to create an wonderful atmosphere for reading. The Reading Hall consists of comfortable tables & chairs with a seating capacity for 250 users. Students are permitted to bring books and journals from the stacks and doing reference work.
Contains both Technical and Non-Technical Journals of National and International origin are displayed. While the latest issue of a Journal is exhibited outside, the previous issues of that particular year are kept inside the respective shelves. Back Volumes are bound and kept in stacks for easy reference of the students and staff.
The Library consists of about 5000 Reference Books on all Engineering Branches, Science, Humanities, English and Encyclopedia & Dictionaries. The Library also has a Collection of Rare Books.
PROJECT REPORT AND BACK LUMES
The Library has consists of about 2768 Journals Back Volumes on all Engineering Branches, Science, Humanities, English and Master of Business Administration and about 3192 Student Project Report. The Library has a Collection of good condition.
Separate Multimedia Library is also provided to utilize the CD-ROM diskettes available in the library and Online Journals access, NPTEL course learning and Internet Browsing. which enable the faculty and student to access the multidisciplinary video learning materials.
Our college has become a member of DELNET (Developing Library Networks) to promote resource sharing among libraries through the development of a network of libraries. We have access for online periodical journals like IEEE transaction and Conference Proceedings, ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineering) to facilitate the young budding engineers and faculty to develop and involve in the various research activities.
National Digital Library of India ensures better human power by providing the knowledge. It is the key driving force for education, research, innovation and knowledge economy of India. The project is initiated under MHRD, India and maintained by IIT, Khargapur. The major objectives are to integrate the several national and international digital libraries together under a one single web portal. It provides the support to all academic levels, all disciplines in all major languages. It also provides an essential support interfaces for vernacular and differently abled users.
The new books are displayed in the new arrival rack at least of one week. The current issues of periodicals are also displayed in periodical racks subject wise. They are not replaced until the new issues are received.
IEEE STUDENT BRANCH LIBRARY
The student Branch of the IEEE section is very active in this college. About 50 journals and transactions pertaining to IEEE are kept in a separate sequence in the periodicals section. Besides IEEE members, other students and staff can also use the journals for reference.
In addition to the Internet facilities available in the computer lab, facilities are also available in the Library for Internet and CD browsing. Four computers are allotted for this purpose.
AUDIO VIDEO SECTION
Audio Visual section of this college Library consists of good collection of Audio cassettes, Video cassettes and CDROM Diskettes to improve their communication skills, Subjects Knowledge, Projects and also to get prepared for the competitive exams. Like TOEFL, GRE etc. NPTEL Video lectures programme are being enhanced
Faculty & Staff
Our faculties are true professionals who have the capacity to raise incisive, difficult and sometimes uncomfortable questions that become potential GAME CHANGER. Our Faculty members consider teaching and training of new generation of graduate students as their highest calling.
University of Pennsylvania
Free e books
Free Tech books
University of Virginia; e-book Library
NAP Open Book
Internet public Library
Direct Text book
Electronic Library of Mathmatics
CodeMatch (incorporated in CodeSuite):
scanmyessay & viper &wcopyfind :
|No of Books||77525|
|No of Titles||25156|
|General Bank Books||1818|
|SC/ST Book Bank Books||984|
|Journal Back Volumes||2768|
|Student Project Report||3192|
|Online Journals Package||9517|
|Magazine And Newspapers||20|
B.E Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
B.E Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
B.E Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE)
B.E Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering (E & I)
B.Tech.Information Technology (IT)
B.E Mechanical Engineering (MECH)
B.E Civil Engineering (CIVIL)
B.E Automobile Engineering (AUTO)
B.E Artificial Intelligence and Data Science (AI &DS)
M.E Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
M.E Power Systems Engineering (PSE)
Master of Business Administration (MBA)